June 5, 2012

Reading Comprehension Bookmarks

This year, my Professional Growth Plan was on parent/teacher communication.  I worked and worked and researched and researched and researched some more on ways to make parent/teacher communication more efficient and just plain better!  I added weekly reading tips to my newsletter each Monday.  I sent home daily behavior reports and homework charts.  Another thing I decided to send home was Reading Comprehension Bookmarks to help parents ask their children questions as they read their homework reading for the night.  I used those bookmarks during independent reading and partner reading as a way to know what to ask.  Check it out HERE or HERE!  And better yet, it's only $1 :) 



Smiles and Snapshots,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Moving to 4th grade, huh?? I student taught in 4th and loved it. The curriculum is killer cool and the kiddos still love ya. I am excited to see how things unfold for you.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete