Well I'm at the beach right now. It has been a wonderful and relaxing few days and I can't wait for the rest of the week. I'm such a beach junkie. Well Amy over at Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons is having a linky party. She wants us to share things about ourselves. You can check out the linky party HERE.
1. I have OCD in my classroom but my room in my apartment is a WRECK. If only my OCD would pour over into my “everyday life.” I’m sure my roommates would appreciate it!
2. I am absolutely obsessed with nutella and peanut butter mixed together in a bowl. Seriously. You need to try it.
3. Sometimes when I cook, I pretend I’m on my own cooking show. Weird, I know.
4. I LOVE paying my bills the old fashioned way (mail, not online). There is just something so satisfying about putting a stamp on that sucker and being done with it.
5. I make checklists… lots of them. And sometimes I write things that I’ve already done so that I can go ahead and cross something off.
6. I check my email and Pinterest on my phone before I get out of bed each morning.
7. My boyfriend is a tall, lanky redhead whom I LOVE. I’m gonna marry that boy some day.
8. I have an obsession with fireworks. I don’t want to shoot them off but I love watching them. There is something so magical about them.
9. I am BAD about starting a book and never finishing it.
10. I love Big Brother and Survivor. I’ve seen EVERY single episode of both.
11. I am TERRIFIED of frogs… really, really terrified.
Don't forget about my giveaway! It ends on August 1st so get your entries in :)
Smiles and Snapshots,