August 11, 2013

Blogger Exchange and an Organizational FREEBIE!

I can't believe that I go back to work this week.  We can't get into our school tomorrow and Tuesday is our last day of summer vacay before Teacher Workdays begin on Wednesday.  I am going to TRY not to go to the school on Tuesday.  I'd rather lay in bed all day in my pjs and watch reruns of the Big Bang Theory.  I'll let you know how that one goes! ha.

I talked my mom into going with me to my room on Friday and helping.  With my foot still recovering from surgery, I am not able to really stand on anything and get things hung up.  My mom was a HUGE HUGE help!

I have a little bit more to do inside my room and hopefully my next post will be a tour of the finished product! Wahoo!!!!

Did you participate in the Back to School Blogger Exchange?


I was paired with Amelia from Where the Wild Things Learn!  She sent me some great goodies to start of the school year!


Thanks Amelia! :)

I love organization.  I love having everything ready and in "its spot" so that I can easily get things ready  for the week.  I bought these a few years ago.  It's 2 Sterlite drawer organizers stacked on top of one another.  I've always reserved the top 5 drawers for Monday-Friday and the 6th for "Next Week." 




I decided to jazz them up a little this year.


I love the way they turned out!  You can grab this freebie HERE! }

Smiles and Snapshots! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay so glad you loved your gift!! :) Love the organization girl, looks great! So glad your momma was able to help you out. Take it easy on that foot! Stay in bed all day tomorrow and enjoy your last day! Have a great first day back :)

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete